Best Stuff of the 1990's
Remember all those great things about the 90's?
Girbaud jeans, plaid shirts, and Oakley sunglasses. Cameras actually used film. Alanis Morissette & No Doubt played on the radio. Pagers. As Paul's been working in Maine on the 1990's-Era film Anniversary, he jotted a list of some of the things he likes from that decade.
Great Things From The 90's
- Plaid shirts
- Girbaud Jeans
- Fubu Clothes
- Calvin Klein Briefs
- Doc Marten boots
- Calvin Klein CK One unisex cologne
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer & Seinfeld was on TV
- Clueless was a movie, and the term "as if" was a part of pop culture
- Gigantic Cell Phones
- Atomic Fireballs & Warheads candy
- Music CDs
- Film for taking pictures
- Saturn cars
- Oakley Sunglasses
- Lisa Loeb "Stay" (I missed you) was popular
- Carmex Lip Balm
- Alanis Morrisette & No Doubt played on the radio
What did Paul miss from his list? Leave it in a comment below!